Welcome To Dream Tours!
Enjoy the Unique Experience of Escorted Tours with a Small Group (14 max)!
Pericot Worldwide offers guided tour packages to
Barcelona, Spain and to the
French Riviera. Our tours showcase the best of Spanish and French art, history, architecture and cuisine in a very relaxing atmosphere.
Join one or two of our small escorted tours and experience a fascinating culture and thousands of years of history all at once.
Laure, your native bilingual Tour Leader will make you discover the best these countries have to offer,
staying in beautiful hotels in the most picturesque part of the region and sampling renowned food and wines;
explore medieval villages and hill towns; visit world-class museums and galleries. You will enjoy the country like a native, not a tourist!
Thoroughly enjoy the historic towns and places that Barcelona and the French Riviera are known for at a comfortable pace for any age, no early wake-ups, no rushed visits to places, or fast meals in tourist restaurants! These small groups escorted tours will allow you to receive a personal approach to the regional culture; experience local delicacies, people, shops, cafes, and historic places, while enjoying a well-deserved and relaxing vacation!
Our tours are open to all: Singles, Couples, Families, Private Groups and Women’s Groups. Traveling with a small group (14 max) will give you the opportunity to see and do what you want!
OR, if you prefer to travel with only your family or friends, club, or company, we can readily accomodate your every need for a fun filled, privately conducted tour of the French Riviera and/or Barcelona. Just contact us for more details.
2013 Dream Tours:
REGISTER NOW! TOURS ARE LIMITED TO 14 TRAVELERS MAX!
10 reasons why you should travel with Dream Tours:
- No early wake-ups! Our typical day-trip departs around 9:30am from the hotel.
- Free time on your own during day-trips and free-days so you can do what you want, eating with a newly found friend, napping, shopping, visiting, etc.
- Stay in one 3-4 star hotel only! So you don’t have to pack and unpack all the time.
- Our private bus with driver so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your trip to the French Riviera Tour. Local transportation for the Barcelona Tour.
- A bilingual Tour Leader with you throughout the whole trip.
- Meals included: all buffet-breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners (house wine and water included)
- Fixed trip price with no hidden costs (You do not have to worry about the exchange rate fluctuations)
- Escorted daily activities included such as museum visits and guides, walking tours, artisan shops, and day-trips to breathtaking villages.
- Pre-trip tips and packing help to make sure you are prepared.
- Never more than 14 Guests per Tour.
- Special Discount when you Sign Up for 2 Consecutive Tours (Spain and France).
Contact us at
- Pre-Tour, In-Between-Tour and Post-Tour accommodations are available upon request for an additional fee. Arrive early, stay between 2 Tours, or depart later, we will make all the arrangements for you. Contact us at Info@Guided-DreamTours.com
- French classes are also available for all levels. Contact us at Info@Guided-DreamTours.com
Having grown up in the eastern region of France, I arrived from my home in the French Riviera to reside in the U.S. in 1987. Here I was very fortunate to have been welcomed by many wonderful new American friends! Many of them were interested in European travel, but were intimidated by the idea of exploring foreign countries on their own, for the first time. The alternative notion of journeying with a large “traditional” tour group was also generally unappealing to some. Thus, I began bringing small groups of friends to visit Europe throughout the year… This was the birth of Dream Tours in 1989! It was then, and is, to this day, a pure joy for me to share the cultures, languages and sheer beauty of the Europe I call “home”. Laure – Tour Director
Visit “Doors of the World by Mark G. Pericot” at www.PericotWorldDoors.com for beautiful photographs of Spain and France